Updated: Sep 16, 2019
The Super Affiliate
The status of “super affiliate” is normally given to those who have succeeded in maximizing their income, as well as that of their advertiser’s over a given time period. The super affiliate is one who attracts large amounts of traffic to their affiliate websites, exceeding the rates of their competitors.
Super affiliates are highly sought after, and quickly recruited by top tier advertisers. This is a result of them desiring a greater return on investment (ROI) in their marketing campaigns. Super affiliates have several specific attributes other affiliates should try to achieve if they are in search of this status themselves. These are all points which have been taken on over and above any beginner steps to affiliate marketing.
* They have studied and incorporated the strong features in search engine optimization (SEO) as well as search engine marketing (SEM) in an effort to enhance their affiliate marketing.
* They have developed one or more websites. Each of them is professional looking and able to engage visitors without flashiness or disruptive graphics in order to get them to click on banners or links leading to merchants.
* Optimized keyword searches are used to determine the appropriate word used to attract traffic to their affiliate websites.
* “Content is king” has become a natural attribute of their affiliate websites. These sites are created with factual and interesting content on the product they are promoting.
* Text link ads are automatically inserted HTML links used by super affiliates to increase traffic on their affiliate website.
* Super affiliates use some sort of monitoring system to allow them to see the statistics of their website rankings on the various search engines.
* The use of a Trellian search term is often employed to find keyword phrases which will assist them in increasing the traffic volume to their affiliate website.
* Link exchanges and submissions are used to magnify visibility of their web pages, therefore increasing their potential for site visitors.
* The use of Internet business promotion tools maximizes their SEO for website improved rankings in various search engines.
* W3C Certification is a tool they can use to ensure their affiliate website is HTML compliant, so avoid being blocked by various software programs designed to restrict access to possible fraudulent websites.
Super affiliates work hard at their craft, and are very Internet savvy. This allows them to take advantage of all aspects of SEO, SEM, and digital marketing to make the most of their affiliate marketing promotions. Many advertisers prefer to work with super affiliates in order to maximize ROI, as a result of these affiliates' high CTR increasing conversions.
Boost Your Affiliate Commissions
As an affiliate marketer, you already know how the process works. You’ve been through all of the initial process, and things are running smoothly. However, wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily turn those commissions into double the amount you’re presently making, or even more? I mean you wake up one morning, and all of a sudden you see your affiliate marketing commission numbers have raised to twice as much as what they were the night before?
Here are some quite powerful ways to boost those affiliate commissions in very little time.
* Know what to promote. It’s quite evident you want to promote a program or product which will be able to help you achieve the greatest profit margin in the least amount of time. There are several factors to take into consideration when selecting such a program.
The types you want to aim for are those with the most generous commission structure, as well as products that fit within your target audience. With the thousands of affiliate programs you can find online, you have the right to be picky. Take time to investigate any potential choices, making sure they pay their affiliates on time.
* Write short eBooks or free reports your visitors can download from your site. These can be in relation to the product you are promoting, or simply additional information your site visitors can find useful. In cases where you are competing with others and promoting the same product, having this additional information available for your potential clients will easily distinguish you from others. This will add to your credibility.
* Establish a sign-up box on your main pages of your websites. Advertise your own e-zine, or offer free updates on the products or programs you are promoting. This allows you to collect email addresses and contact information from your site visitors. You are then able to keep in touch with them, offering to go the extra mile. They will most likely return to you for their needs a second time.
* Offering bonuses is very important. These don’t have to be related to the product you’re promoting. With the number of affiliates out there promoting the same items or services as you are, there has to be more for your potential client when they hit your page. Those who already know you will buy from experience. However those who have never seen your pages before need that extra bang for their buck. They need a deal in order to stick with your offer and not go elsewhere.
These easy tips can find you quickly and easily bringing in those larger commission checks in no time at all.